Vic Falls to Pretoria [reverse trip also available from Pretoria ]
- 17h00 – Depart Victoria Falls station traveling to Hwange game reserve.
- 19h30;- Dinner is served in the dining cars en route to Kennedy siding for the overnight stop
- 05h00:- Early wake up call for breakfast before game drive.
- 06hoo:- Game drive at the Hide.
- 11H00:- Brunch is served as the train travels along one of the longst stretches of straight railway line in Africa.
- Dinner is served en route to the border at Beitbridge.
- 07h00:- Breakfast is served.
- 13h00:- Cross the tropic of Capricorn as lunch is served going toWarmbaths and Nylstroom.
- 19h30:- Dinner is served as the train passes the edge of the escarpment. Overnight at Pyramid.
- 07h00:- Breakfast is served
- 10h00:- Arrives at journeys end in Pretoria.